What we Believe
“To win the children and young people of the world to Christ, and help nurture them into spiritual maturity through Bible correspondence courses and into local churches. This is accomplished through direct ministry and by multiplying our efforts through key partnerships and the Body of Christ around the world.”
The Mailbox Club facilitates translation, production and distribution of Mailbox Club lessons around the world for people of all ages, with particular emphasis on children and young people.
We reach many more children effectively by teaming up with strategic partners (which includes the local church). We support our ministry partners by adequately training them and sharing the best practices we have learned from 45 years of follow-up ministry.
Our vision is to reproduce thousands of “mailbox clubs” around the world, by way of the distribution of curriculum through key ministry partners who share our calling to reach and disciple the children of
the world for Jesus Christ.
Statement of Faith
We believe in…
- The Scriptures, Old and New Testaments, fully inspired of God, inerrant in the original writings, the supreme authority in faith and practice.
- One holy, almighty God, eternally existent in three coequal Persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The fall of man and his consequent moral depravity.
- Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God and Son of Man, virgin born, Himself very God and His death on the Cross of Calvary as the perfect sacrifice for our sins.
- The bodily resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ.
- Salvation by grace, a free gift of God, through faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- The imminent, personal return of Jesus Christ.
- The resurrection of the dead, the believer to life everlasting and the unbeliever to eternal condemnation.
- The reality and personality of Satan.
- The lost condition of all people, and therefore our solemn responsibility to preach the Gospel to every creature.
- A practical, separated Christian walk, in an overcoming, victorious life, provided on the basis of faith in Christ’s redemptive work.
- The Church, consisting of all born again believers, the Body and Bride of Christ, represented in local congregations.